All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionCapture that summer-kissed flavor all year round and make the best use of your grill, whether it's a little electric tabletop number or a pull-out-all-the-stops outdoor gas kitchen. Whether you're trying to trim fat, boost protein, or simply give your indoor or outdoor grill a good workout, you'll find timeless favorites in Healthy Grilling's 70+ easy-to-follow recipes, such as Chicken With Grilled Plums, Lemon Chicken With Potatoes, Sesame Beef, Pork Kabobs With Peach Glaze, Salmon With Minted Tomato Salsa, Shrimp With Salsa Verde, Corn and Pepper Salad, and Grilled Fruit Salad With Ginger Chutney Dressing. Recipes are designed for indoor electric grills, but also include cooking times for outdoor gas grills. Written by best-selling cookbook author Barbara Grunes, Healthy Grilling also includes numerous tips on choosing a grill and preparing and grilling meat, poultry, fish, shellfish, grains, and fruits and vegetables. .
- Author BiographyBarbara Grunes is the best-selling author of more than 45 cookbooks, including Fish on the Grill, Poultry on the Grill, Skinny Grilling, and Start Grilling. She lives near Chicago.
- Author(s)Barbara Grunes
- PublisherSnowcap Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSnowcap Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width179 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.