All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
About this product
- DescriptionFinding a user-friendly book on the topic of healthy living that is right for you can be challenging. If you want to learn more about the health issues most pertinent to your lifestyle, Healthy Lifestyle: Top Ten Preventable Causes of Premature Death with Real Stories of Change is the book for you. It is a guide to the health topics that you want to kw about, such as sleep, stress, nutrition, spirituality, exercise, and mental health. Written clearly and without technical jargon, this book presents scientific information in a way that is accessible to anyone interested in health, from health professionals to the layperson. Healthy Lifestyle provides a comprehensive scope of the health topics that are presented. It includes the most salient and current information available on each subject along with it's historical and social context and the current research in Western and alternative medicine. Learn how society and culture shape the way you think about your health while having access to current prevention research from a traditional and n-traditional point of view. Personal narratives illustrate how real individuals have found solutions to their health problems. These inspirational stories and Healthy Lifestyle may provide the motivation you need to make healthy changes to your lifestyle.
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.