All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe choices we make influence our children in ways we are t always aware of. This book helps readers recognize their hidden assumptions about food, and the ways we can offer food options to children that help them make good choices and t just while Mom and Dad are watching! Packed full of brilliant ideas that will make you really think about how you see food, this book also offers practical suggestions and action steps to set your children on a healthy pathway for a lifetime. You will gain confidence through seeing the bigger picture and will be able to choose eating habits that fit your particular lifestyle. Use this book to make your meal times less stressful and more enjoyable.
- Author Biography<b>Wal Herring</b> has a Master of Science in Nutrition and 15 years of practical experience in the field.
- Author(s)Wal Herring
- PublisherRandom House New Zealand Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2016
- ImprintRandom House New Zealand Ltd
- Weight327 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.