All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealthy Liver delivers up to date methods and recipes to cleanse and detox your liver. A healthy liver performs an amazing 500 different functions, from breaking down fat, to extracting vitamins, storing energy and fighting infections. With modern liver diets this book will keep your liver healthy and fatty free. Dr Cris is an ambassador for the DRY JULY charity and will be featured heavily in the lead up to the charities fund raising programs in June and July. Dr Cris is an expert in holistic medicine. She's a registered medical doctor who has also trained in nutritional and integrative medicine, and health and fitness coaching. Cris specialises t just in the prevention and treatment of illnesses, but in the attaining of optimum health. Supported by evidence-based research, the -fuss tips are easy to implement into our everyday lives, including a 7-day detox for your liver. Dr Cris (author) is in the media every week as the Holistic GP, and currently writes a General Practitioner column for The Sunday Telegraph's Body and Soul (The Australian national weekend newspaper), and their website bodyandsoul. com. au.
- Author BiographyDr Cris Beer is a registered medical doctor and expert in holistic medicine, specialising not just in the prevention and treatment of illnesses but in attaining optimum wellbeing.
- Author(s)Cris Beer
- PublisherRockpool Publishing
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published1899
- ImprintRockpool Publishing
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.