Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.86Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionHealthy Me is a fun and engaging coloring book for children and adults alike! Readers travel the world through these updated fairy tales from diverse cultures, and delight in healthy-living messages and fun activities. Healthy Me teases the mind with mazes, matching, word finds, and connect-the-dots puzzles that are sure to entertain children as they reinforce the stories' messages about the benefits of being physically active, eating well, and avoiding tobacco.
- Author BiographyGrace Hawthorne is a professional storyteller and author who has written for television (Sesame Street), book publishers (Time-Life Books), newspapers, corporations, and advertising agencies. She recently completed her first novel. She and her husband reside in Atlanta, Georgia Eileen C. Blyth is an illustrator and fine-art painter. Her day job finds her in partnership with a web development company. She has been drawing pictures and eating her vegetables as far back as she can remember. She and her dog reside in Columbia, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Eileen C. Blyth,Grace Hawthorne
- PublisherAmerican Cancer Society
- Date of Publication15/03/2004
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleHealthy Me
- Place of PublicationAtlanta
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Cancer Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width211 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsColoring / join-the-dot book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.