Healthy Pasta: The Sexy, Skinny, and Smart Way to Eat Your Favorite Food by Joseph Bastianich, Tanya Bastianich Manuali (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.81+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving grown up with Lidia Bastianich as their mother, Tanya and Joe Bastianich are strangers to great-tasting Italian cooking. Today, the siblings both have illustrious careers in the culinary world writing cookbooks, running restaurants, hosting television shows and yet they are still faced with the question that many of us encounter in the kitchen every day: how can we enjoy the pasta that we crave in a healthy <i>and </i>satisfying way? Here, the brother and sister have paired up to give us that answer in 100 recipes, each <b>under 500 calories</b> per serving, that are as good for you as they are delectable. This wonderfully informative, easy-to-use cookbook provides simple ways to make pasta an integral part of a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle, even if you re gluten-free. Do t be fooled: this is t a diet book. There are tricks and punishing regimens it is just a simple guide to enjoying more of the food you love in ways that are good for you. Using ingredients and cooking methods that maximize taste but minimize fat content, Joe and Tanya will teach you what different grains mean to your diet, how to pair particular grains with sauces, why better-quality pasta is healthier for you, the health benefits of cooking pasta al dente, and how to reduce fat and calories in your sauces. The recipes consist of regular, whole-grain, and gluten-free pastas, including classics like Spaghetti with Turkey Meatballs and Linguine with Shrimp and Lemon, as well as new combinations like Gcchi with Lentils, Onions, and Spinach; Bucatini with Broccoli Walnut Pesto; Summer Couscous Salad with Crunchy Vegetables; Spaghetti and Onion Frittata; and many more. All under 500 calories! This book will revolutionize the way you think about pasta. <i>Buon appetito!</i></p>
- Author Biography<b>JOSEPH BASTIANICH</b> is the co-owner of Batali & Bastianich Hospitality Group as well as Eataly throughout the Americas. He has co-authored two award-winning books on Italian wine, and his memoir, <i>Restaurant Man</i>, was a <i>New York Times</i> best seller. He was formerly a judge on FOX s <i>MasterChef, </i> is on Sky s <i>MasterChef Italia, </i> and both stars in and serves as a producer on CNBC s <i>Restaurant Startup.<b>TANYA BASTIANICH MANUALI</b> received her PhD in Renaissance art history from Oxford University. She co-owns and is theexecutive producer of Tavola Productions, owns restaurants, and oversees the production and expansion of Lidia s food line. Tanya hasco-authored five previous books with her mother and has also written a book on breast cancer in art.
- Author(s)Joseph Bastianich,Tanya Bastianich Manuali
- PublisherKnopf Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKnopf Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width211 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.