All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionHealthy Pets Naturally is an introductory guide to naturopathy for dogs and cats and includes information on natural diet, nutritional supplements to improve your animals health along with information on using herbs, homeopathy and flower essences to assist health and wellbeing. Natural alternatives for fleas, worming, antibiotics and pain relief. Also includes information on feeding a vegetarian diet for dogs. Written by a qualified animal naturopath who has helped thousands of animals with a range of acute and chronic health issues. If you would like to kw more about using natural therapies and how to avoid many health problems then this book is a great reference.
- Author BiographyJulie Massoni is a qualified naturopath who has been working as an highly successful full-time animal naturopath internationally since 1996. Her business, Greenpet, has helped hundreds of animals worldwide to overcome a range of health problems. Julie's methods have been featured on national TV and newspapers because of her incredible success rate.
- Author(s)Julie Massoni
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.