Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook: 200 Low-Fuss, Good-For-You Recipes by American Heart Association (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.16+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Start with healthy ingredients and take delicious meals out of your slow cooker any night of the week.</b> From appetizers to desserts and everything in between, the 200 recipes in <i>American Heart Association Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook </i>will surprise you with their variety and depth of flavor. Braised Curry-Rubbed Chicken slow cooks among Middle Eastern spices, including ginger, cumin, cinnamon, and curry, in a pool of citrus juice and honey. Cioppi with White Wine features a saucy tomato base that simmers until scallops, mussels, and bite-size pieces of mild fish are added to finish this hearty fish stew. Vegetables, beans, and beef stew together to make for a mouthwatering rustic Country Cassoulet, and chopped zucchini, tomato, and basil along with bulgur and provolone cheese are packed into Italian Artichoke-Stuffed Bell Peppers that cook until tender. With some easy planning before or after the slow cooking, such as browning meats or boiling water for pasta, you'll have tasty meals chock full of good nutrition on your kitchen table night after night. This cookbook includes nineteen full-color photographs as well as information on the benefits of slow cooking and how a slow cooker can help you eat well. The best way to ensure good food comes <i>out</i> of your cooker is to put only good-for-you ingredients <i>into</i> it, and with <i>American Heart Association Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook</i>, you'll learn how much your slow cooker can do for you while you're enjoying a healthy lifestyle. The slow cooker, America's favorite kitchen appliance, has become increasingly versatile and sophisticated, and w it can support a heart-smart diet, too. Under the spell of its low heat, lean meats, whole grains, legumes, vegetables, and fruits transform into succulent meals.
- Author BiographyThe mission of the <b>American Heart Association</b> is to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. Its bestselling library of cookbooks includes <i>Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook; Go Fresh; The Go Red For Women Cookbook; Low-Salt Cookbook, 4th Edition; Eat Less Salt;</i> and <i>The New American Heart Association Cookbook, 8th Edition</i>. americanheart.org
- Author(s)American Heart Association
- PublisherClarkson Potter Publishers
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleAmerican Heart Association Cookbook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width183 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.