All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmoothies are a convenient way to combine nutrition and refreshment in your daily life. This smoothie recipe book uses the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to create functional blended tonics using natural super foods for your special body constitutions, conditions, and well-being. Never before have Chinese & Asian super foods been featured and brought to life in this way. Unique blends and ingredients include goji berries, ginger, millet, beans, barley, grains, hawthorn berry, chrysanthemum, rose, green tea, and corn silk tea. All the ingredients have been crafted into over 30 modern-day delicious recipes and smoothies for you to enjoy. The smoothie recipes in this book will highlight the roles of: Nutrition Immune system strength Detoxification Refreshment Digestion aids And more!
- Author BiographyKimberly Ashton is a respected natural therapies and nutrition professional who specializes in healthy cooking, holistic health, and wellness. Through her natural foods store Sprout Lifestyle in Shanghai, she inspires, educates and supports individuals to improve their health and lifestyle. Kimberly received her training from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York and is currently undertaking training to be a Naturopathic Doctor certified in Australia. A Macrobiotic food educator, she completed her Level 2 Art of Life training at the Kushi Institute of Europe. Kimberly is also a speaker, blogger, wellness and yoga retreats facilitator, and co-host on Shanghai's ICS TV channel Ways to Wellness show. Dr. Zhang Yifang received her MS qualifications in Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1986 from China's Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine. She has more than 30 years of clinical and teaching experience in China, England, and the United States. She is a third-generation expert TCM practitioner, as well as an associate professor, consulting doctor in TCM, licensed herbalist and acupuncturist. Her recent books and her website (www.acherbs.com) are resources for understanding and utilizing TCM to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
- Author(s)Rosa Chen,Zhang Yifang
- PublisherShanghai Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShanghai Press
- Content Noteover 30 recipes; over 50 photographs
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.