All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis reassuring picture book helps children to understand the role of a dentist in helping them keep their teeth healthy. They will learn what they need to do to look after their teeth, why it is important to visit a dentist regulary and what to expect when they do. Helpful tes for adults provide ideas for sharing the book with children to encourage them to adopt healthy practices in caring for their teeth.
- Author BiographyPat Thomas is a trained psychotherapist, trainee Naturopath, journalist and mother. After working as a journalist and broadcaster in the USA, she now works in the field of women's health and child development and writes for publications such as The Guardian Company Magazine and Practical Parenting as well as being a contributing editor to Natural Parent Magazine. Her book My Family's Changing was the winner of The English 4-11 Awards.
- Author(s)Pat Thomas
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleA First Look at...
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note30 illustrations
- Weight138 g
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lesley Harker
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Children & YA Non-Fiction
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.