All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionNothing can ruin a trip like an illness, an accident, or a medical emergency. But many of these situations are preventable - or at least, more manageable - with kwledge and planning. Healthy Travel is a concise, well-organised handbook for all travellers. According to the authors., smart travellers are those who do their health homework ahead of time. When you travel, do you take along a comprehensive list of medical, emergency, and contact information in your carry-on, pocketbook, or briefcase? You should and with Healthy Travel, you will.
- Author BiographyBoard certified internist with over 30 years of experience. He is Medical Director for the Center of Wilderness and Travel Medicine at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Author(s)Lisa Iannucci,Michael P. Zimring
- PublisherBasic Health Publications
- Date of Publication31/07/2005
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Bergen,NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Health Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.