All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.82Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionA playful look at the wonders of nature in three delightful board books. With rich vocabulary and delightful illustrations, the Look Around Books are a perfect way to introduce the beauty and power of nature to young children. Hear the Sea depicts the ocean as a majestic force. Look at the Sky describes the many moods of the skies. And Feel the Wind looks at the tricks the wind plays. These three separate picture books are thematically linked--celebrating the wonders of nature that children encounter in their daily lives--but the rhythm of the text and style of the art are unique to each story.
- Author BiographyAngele Delaunois is a prolific children's book author, having written more than seventy titles. She splits her time between the Eastern Townships and Montreal, Quebec. Mylene Henry has worked as an illustrator for fifteen years. She splits her time between Montreal and Perce, Quebec, where she operates a seasonal art gallery.
- Author(s)Angele Delaunois
- PublisherAnnick Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAnnick Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight257 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mylene Henry
- Translated byJulian Beck
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.