All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe book answers the 100 most commonly asked questions about wine. Some of the questions, such as do screwcaps mean cheap wine? , have short and simple answers; others, such as how do I taste wine? , have longer answers illustrated with photographs and illustrations. Like Thirsty Work , the book features photographs from several countries and has an invative design to reflect Matt's refreshingly relaxed approach to wine.
- Author BiographyMatt Skinner hails from Melbourne, Australia. In 2002 he was invited by Jamie Oliver to head-up wine at Fifteen in London and teach the subject to its students. Matt has put pen to paper for publications such as Wine, Wine X, Delicious, Decanter, and GQ. He reports on wine for Australian Radio Broadcaster 3RR, is wine editor of jamieoliver.com, and is a regular on the popular TV programme Saturday Cooks, and on Food Uncut and Great Food Live on the UK Food Chanel. Matt lives, works, and plays in London.
- Author(s)Matt Skinner
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date04/05/2010
- Content Notec. 150 colour photographs
- Weight885 g
- Width208 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.