Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionHearsay celebrates a woman's life from childhood to middle age, including the often-igred subject of work, with a voice that is sometimes tender, sometimes whimsical, but always strong. The winner of the 2003 Poets Out Loud Prize, this collection proffers craft and vision; it begins, one might say, in delight and ends in wisdom (Robert Wrigley, judge). To read a sample of her poetry, visit www.poetsoutloud.com.
- Author BiographyLee Robinson's poems and essays have appeared in many magazines and journals. She is the author of a novel, Gateway, and is a three-time winner of the South Carolina Arts Commission's Fiction Prize for her short stories. In 1996 Ms. Robinson received the American Bar Association's Ross Essay Prize, and in 2000 she was awarded a Texas Writers' League Poetry Fellowship. She practiced law for over 20 years and now teaches at the Center for Medical Humanities and Ethics in San Antonio.
- Author(s)Lee Robinson
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePoets Out Loud
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight134 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.