Heart Attack Proof: A Six-Week Cardiac Makeover for a Lifetime of Optimal Health by Michael Ozner (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.43+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.61
About this product
- DescriptionA combination of the newest blood tests, medications, and nutrition approaches have made coronary heart disease preventable, but for most of us, it's still t a question of if, but when. Rewned and leading preventive cardiologist Michael Ozner says there's reason to wait until you have a heart attack or stroke. In Heart Attack Proof, Dr. Ozner shares the same six-week cardiac makeover to prevent and reverse heart disease he has been successfully giving his patients for more than 25 years. Even if you've been diagsed with heart disease or have undergone surgery, you can still improve your condition; his easy week-by-week plan arms you with the latest science and research to make you virtually heart attack proof. Learn: In Week 1: What new blood tests can uncover hidden risks and save your life In Week 2: How to get started on an exercise routine In Week 3: Effective ways to manage stress In Week 4: Scientifically proven approach to a heart-healthy diet and weight control In Week 5: How to treat and reverse the metabolic risk factors In Week 6: Which vitamins and supplements are beneficial for cardiovascular health Complete with checklists to keep you on track and a heart-healthy 7-day meal plan and recipes, Heart Attack Proof gives you the toolkit to start your six-week journey toward a heart-healthy life!
- Author BiographyMichael Ozner, MD, FACC, FAHA, is one of America's leading advocates for heart disease prevention. Dr. Ozner is a board-certified cardiologist; a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and of the American Heart Association; medical director of Wellness & Prevention at Baptist Health South Florida and a well-known regional and national speaker in the field of preventive cardiology. He is the medical director of the Cardiovascular Prevention Institute of South Florida and symposium director for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention, an annual international meeting highlighting advances in preventive cardiology and dedicated to treatment and prevention of heart attack and stroke. Dr. Ozner has frequently appeared in print, radio, and television media including The New York Times and CBS News. He was the recipient of the 2008 American Heart Association Humanitarian Award and has been elected to Top Cardiologists in America by the Consumer Council of America. Dr. Ozner is also the author of the BenBella Books titles The Miami Mediterranean Diet and The Great American Heart Hoax.
- Author(s)Michael Ozner
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.