All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionHeart attacks, congestive heart failure, and diabetes are all on the rise. Read why and how Dr. Starr's patients do t develop these serious health conditions.
- Author BiographyDr. Mark Starr is board certified by the American Board of Pain Medicine and the Arizona State Board of Homepathic Medical Examiners. Dr. Starr has been in private practice since 1996, opening his first pain clinic in Columbia, Missouri, where he spent five years. He then moved his practice to Marietta, Georgia, for the next seven years. In 2008, he opened a new homeopathic pain and sports medicine clinic in Paradise Valley, Arizona.
- Author(s)Mark Starr
- PublisherNew Voice Publications
- Date of Publication27/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Voice Publications
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight136 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.