All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $24.90Free postage
- AU $19.90Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis chart contains a large image of a rmal heart for easy comparison with important cardiac conditions. It visually and textually describes heart murmurs, cardiac arrhythmias, congenital heart defects, acquired heart defects, and high cholesterol and its consequences. Specifically, Heart Conditions: Defines heart murmurs and their causes. Shows coarctation of the aorta, ventricular septal defect, and mitral valve prolapse. Describes common cardiac arrhythmias (abrmal heart rates and rhythms)-tachycardia, bradycardia, atrial fibrillation, and ventricular arrhythmias. Shows the sites of common cardiac arrhythmias by section of the heart: sinus de, ventricular, atrial and junctional arrhythmias, as well as atrioventricular (AV) blocks. Defines and shows the following common congenital (present at birth) defects: patent ductus arteriosus, atrial septal defect, and ventricular septal defect. Textually and visually shows acquired heart defects-myocarditis, rheumatic heart disease, cardiomyopathy, and Kawaski's disease. Describes high cholesterol, coronary heart disease (CAD), and hypertension (high blood pressure). Shows how cholesterol is transported in the blood, the structure of a typical lipoprotein (which carries the cholesterol throughout the body), and the consequence of high cholesterol: atherosclerosis, plaque clogged arteries. Made in the USA. Available in the following versions : 20 x 26 heavy paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587798832 20 x 26 heavy paper ISBN 9781587798825 19-3/4 x 26 latex free plastic styrene ISBN 9781587798849
- PublisherAnatomical Chart Co.
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- FormatFold-out book or chart
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSkokie, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnatomical Chart Co.
- Weight63 g
- Width509 mm
- Height661 mm
- Spine660 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $17.02Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.