All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionHeart Disease and Chest Radiography is a self-help guide that will guide you through the steps that your physician may take to properly diagse and treat your heart disease. The book discusses what Chest Radiography may be used for and how it can assist your chosen physician by showing them your heart, lungs and greater vessels. God bless!
- Author BiographyMisty Lynn Wesley has a diversified career portfolio in the medical, legal, fashion and insurance industries. She is an avid blogger for Examiner.com and she also writes for CBS Local out of St. Paul, Minnesota and Believe.com sometimes. She has since been promoted on Examiner by writing for AXS as well. She has written several books on Amazon and she and her chosen producers have produced several audio books that are now on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and I tunes. She has also written four books with Publish America. God bless and enjoy!
- Author(s)Misty L Wesley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.