All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.68
- AU $102.00Trending at AU $108.22
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.54
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.68
- AU $43.02Trending at AU $52.02
- AU $42.76Trending at AU $50.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn Heart Made Whole, Christa Black Gifford shares her own stories of loss, betrayal, and personal tragedy, chronicling clear steps to redemption to help those in pain invite the true Healer into the tangled mess of their broken hearts. Gifford reminds readers that pain is t their enemy, however, unhealed pain can become their greatest foe if it s t taken to Jesus.Growing up as a preacher's kid, Gifford had been submerged in Christian culture for decades when she uncovered the truth--that there were broken parts of her heart that weren't on friendly terms with the God who lived inside. Through disappointments and traumas, she had learned to guard her heart from God, keeping her angry, entrapped, and disconnected. As struggles and hardships continued, she finally learned to run towards her relationship with God when things got hard, instead of running away from Him like she had in the past. The more that she did this--building her heart's capacity for intimacy and deep relationship--the more her heart began to heal from the inside-out. She teaches the reader to access the solution that's already living inside of them--the God who forever made their heart a home.When trials and tragedy hit our lives in a fallen world, our hearts can get smashed to bits, and we end up putting God on trial and blaming Him for the mess. But Christa helps readers understand that they don t have to live controlled by their circumstances or angry with God. Instead, she provides powerful insight and practical steps to turn the painful fire that comes to destroy us into an unexpected friend that can produce our greatest healing.The condition of the heart determines the condition of life and the heart can be bound up and healed, producing freedom and abundant life. With personal workbook sections for each chapter Christa helps readers experience steps to turn their pain into the healing and wholeness available to every believer.
- Author BiographyChrista Black Gifford is a dynamic worldwide speaker, worship leader, and bestselling songwriter. She was the keynote for Women of Faith s Revolve Tour as well as being a popular blogger and a writer for The Huffington Post. Her life-goal is to provide resources for those broken by the pain of life, leading them into wholeness of heart and intimacy with Jesus. She s married to the love of her life, Lucas Gifford. They live in Nashville, TN with their son, Moses Grae Lionheart, a daughter in heaven, Luca Gold, and their newest addition, daughter, Birdie James.
- Author(s)Christa Black Gifford
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)Christa Black Gifford
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time346
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.