CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionHeart, mind & money: using emotional intelligence for financial success can help individuals to: overcome the negative emotions that frustrate their progress; let go of past hurts around money and start to unblock the path to positive wealth manifestation; and harness the positive emotions that lead to a state of abundance that will change their finances for the better! e book includes: e history behind 25 emotions and the evolutionary importance of these emotions. e different impact that each emotion has on behaviour and financial decision-making. Kwledge to give a deep understanding of why one feels the way one does about money. Step-by-step exercises to help master these emotions. Applying emotional intelligence to finances can help one improve financial health and live a happier life; the lessons in this book are a smart investment.
- Author BiographyHaving pursued her MBA degree at the Simmons School of Management in Boston, MA, Vangile Makwakwa is now a writer and speaker with expertise in financial coaching. In the past four years she has focused on researching and understanding the link between emotions and financial behaviour. Vangile has lived on three different continents and has even had the opportunity to enlighten a Catholic bishop on the link between health, spirituality and emotions.
- Author(s)Vangile Makwakwa
- PublisherJacana Media (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- FormatFoam book
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationJohhannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- Weight300 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.