All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA photocopiable resource book containing 50 ideas for engaging young people with a deeper Christian spirituality, combining exercises of prayer, meditation, listening, and Bible reading. Resources contain tes for adapting for different contexts, e.g. with new Christians or even in an unchurched setting. Fully indexed by theme and designed both for ease of use and strong visual appeal, important in this marketplace.
- Author BiographyJenny Baker worked with young people for many years with Youth for Christ. She is a writer and trainer, working with a number of organisations including Youthwork magazine, Scripture Union and Spring Harvest. She is a trustee of Greenbelt and an Olympic distance triathelete.
- Author(s)Jenny Baker
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content NoteNo
- Width172 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.