All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionAn excellent gift, this collection of 55 inspirational cards features aphorisms and meditative paintings by Sri Chinmoy, a spiritual teacher who through poetry, music and art expresses the innate goodness of the human heart. Booksellers: free display unit holds five packs of cards - also small dispensing unit holds sample cards (free on enquiry) for giveaway.
- Author BiographyProlific writer, poet, artist and internationally renowned spiritual leader, Sri Chinmoy is recognized as a foremost teacher of meditation. For 37 years he was director of the peace meditations at the United Nations in New York City. He used his creative work to communicate to the world his aspirations for a oneness-world-family , for universal peace, harmony and integrity of mind and spirit. Sri Chinmoy was born in Bengal, India in 1931. Since 1964, he lived in New York, USA, where he died in 2007.
- Author(s)Sri Chinmoy
- PublisherThe Golden Shore Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNuremberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThe Golden Shore Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
- Content Note55 colour paintings
- Weight110 g
- Width57 mm
- Height95 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.