CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- SynopsisIn the Age of Google, speed dating, and ever-shorter attention spans, Sam Allman is an expert in a vital life skill: how to create meaningful human contact. In his book HEART AND MIND SELLING the acclaimed 'Sales Love Doctor' shows readers how to significantly increase sales and retain customers by learning how to connect with their emotions and thought processes. After reading Allman's book, readers won't just close sales. They'll build mutually satisfying, long-term relationships.,Shows readers how to increase sales and retain customers by learning how to connect with their emotions and thought processes. This book helps readers build mutually satisfying, long-term relationships.
- AuthorSam Allman
- Number Of Pages240 pages
- Publication Date2006-09-01
- PublisherAcanthus Publishing
- Publication Year20060000
- Weight13 Oz
- Height0.6 In.
- Width5.5 In.
- Length8.5 In.
- Reviews*Author has developed audio and video programs and created hundreds of training and educational learning systems for businesses and human resource managers *Sales Training E-Learning product won the 2004 APEX Award for Publication Excellence, MCA-I Golden Reel Bronze Award, and the 2005 Summit Award *Author is a regular contributor of monthly articles to websites and magazines *Print media appearances include www.Leader-Values.com-" What's Propping Up Your Leadership?"; National Association of Convenience Stores-"Mission Possible: Your Store Never Gets a Second Chance to Make a Good First Impression"; www.Floordaily.net-"The ROI from Branding Your Business"; Single Chapter Contributor-"Real World Leardership Strategies that Work" and "Mission Possible"
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.