All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $20.98
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $35.62
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $42.48
- AU $4.05Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.26
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $20.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe Heart and Toxins brings together global experts to provide the latest information and clinical trials that make the connection between genetic susceptibility, gene expression, and environmental factors in cardiovascular diseases. This unique reference, edited by rewned cardiologist Meenakshi Sundaram Ramachandran, solves the problem of managing multiple clinical cases of cardiovascular toxicity. It allows connections to be made between research, diagsis, and treatment to avoid higher morbidity and mortality rates as a result of cardiovascular toxicity.
- Author(s)Meenakshi Sundaram Ramachandran
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations
- Weight1820 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.