Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionA dark allegorical masterpiece based on the author's own traumatic experiences in the Belgian Congo, recounts the voyage of Marlow up the Congo River in search of the mysterious Mr. Kurtz - a white trader whose domination of the local natives had transformed him into a depraved and abominable tyrant. Large print format.
- Author BiographyJoseph Conrad (1857 1924) was fluent from birth in French as well as his native Polish. He learned his third language, English, as an adult, and it was in English that he wrote his evocative stories and novels. Conrad drew upon his experiences in the British and French navies to portray the struggles of humanity amid the world's vast indifference.
- Author(s)Joseph Conrad
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleDover Large Print Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.