All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe war with France ended in 1818 and Captain Adam Bolitho is given command of the newly commissioned frigate Onward, He is sent to North Africa on a diplomatic mission to accompany the French frigate Nautilus in a show of solidarity. He kws he is lucky--the voyage should be easy--but Adam longs for a chance to marry the beautiful Lowenna and settle down on the Bolitho estate in Cornwall. Instead he must deal with the envy and ambition of his officers, hidden agendas among his men, and the former enemy's proximity. Then the Nautilus becomes a sacrificial offering, and the hunt is on for a treacherous foe. Suddenly every man must discover for himself whether the brotherhood of the sea can transcend old hatreds and an ocean of blood.
- Author BiographyAlexander Kent is the pen name of Douglas Edward Reeman, who joined the British Navy at 16 and eventually rose to the rank of lieutenant. He has taught navigation to yachtsmen and has served as a script adviser for television and films. He is the author of The Bolitho Novels series.
- Author(s)Alexander Kent
- PublisherMcBooks Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleBolitho Novels (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcBooks Press
- Weight318 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.