All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionA marriage between a maiden and Prince William had been arranged by their parents. But, the more William thought about it, the more he knew it could t be. This beautiful young lady spent hours at her vanity. Imagine living with such distress, t for a minute, an hour, much less for a lifetime. With strong conviction Prince William looked her in the eyes and informed her that the wedding would never be.
- Author(s)Ana Monnar
- PublisherReaders Are Leaders U.S.A.
- Date of Publication17/02/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReaders Are Leaders U.S.A.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edited byLinda Weinerman
- Illustrator(s)Nancy Michaud
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.