All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionIntrigued by the romance of his own parents, who met in Washington Square Park, Ariel Sabar set off on a far-reaching search for other couples who married after first meeting in one of New York City's iconic public spaces. Sabar conjures their big-city love stories in vel like detail, drawing us into the hearts of strangers just as their lives are about to change forever.
- Author BiographyAriel Sabar is an award-winning former staff writer for the Baltimore Sun and Providence Journal whose work has also appeared in the New York Times Magazine and Boston Globe. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Ariel Sabar
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Weight255 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.