Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionMarissa tells lies. To herself, about the fact that her brother abandoned her. To her grandmother, when she says everything's fine. To the world when she pretends her mother is at home or working late. When she doesn't tell them her mother is dead. She doesn't even question the wisdom of living in a world built on lies anymore-until she meets Brandon. Unlike Marissa, Brandon faces his grief head-on. As their relationship sweetens, Marissa realizes the value of letting someone in and t letting her grief destroy her. But when her past filled with denial catches up with her, Marissa is forced to tell Brandon her darkest secrets, or risk losing him. The only thing harder than lying about her life? Facing it.
- Author BiographySusan Soares lives in a small town in Massachusetts where she balances writing fiction with raising her three daughters. When she's not writing she can be found reading, experimenting with photography and planning her next Disney World trip. Susan recently received her master's degree in Creative Writing and English from South-ern New Hampshire University, and will be pursuing teaching soon. You can follow her on twitter: @susansoares1 and on YouTube: shewritesbooks, and on Facebook: Author Susan Soares.
- Author(s)Susan Soares
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.