Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBill Thigpen had his finger on the heartbeat of America as writer and producer of a popular TV drama. He was so busy watching his career soar that he never ticed his marriage collapse - until it was too late. Now, nine years later, he believed his life to be in perfect balance. Adrian Townsend thought she had everything: a job she liked as production assistant for a TV network show...a handsome husband she loved. It was an enviable life - the American Dream. Until she got pregnant, and Steven gave his ultimatum. Him or the baby. Bill and Adrian meet by chance, and are irrevocably drawn to each other. And as their friendship deepens into love, as they meet the obstacles that life presents, Danielle Steel touches the heartbeat of two wonderful people in a challenging modern-day relationship.
- Author BiographyDanielle Steel is one of the world's most popular writers, with over 530 million copies of her novels sold. She is the author of many international bestsellers including His Bright Light, the story of her son Nick Traina's life and death. Visit the Danielle Steel Web Site at www.daniellesteel.com.
- Author(s)Danielle Steel
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/1992
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight225 g
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.59Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.