All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe mindfulness trend has seen mindfulness become valued more as an item in a personal toolkit as opposed to a full way of living. Dr Stephen McKenzie, a leading mindfulness author and teacher, brings us back to its roots --connecting the heart with mindfulness to become heartfulness. The paths to full living are clearly shown and demonstrated. Being heartful simply means being fully connected - with ourselves and with other people - and therefore fully alive, happy, without stress and at peace. There are exercises for the reader and chapters include adversity, humour, kwledge, kindness, love and hope, among others. With anecdotes, things to do and think about and lots to gently read and enjoy, this is a gentle warm book that seeks to bring the reader home to a happy state.
- Author BiographyAs a researcher and lecturer with years of clinical and teaching experience in many areas of psychology, Dr Stephen McKenzie has written several books including Exisle's Mindfulness at Work and with Craig Hassed, Mindfulness for Life. He lectures in psychology at Melbourne's Monash University.
- Author(s)Stephen McKenzie
- PublisherExisle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationWoolombi
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintExisle Publishing
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Laminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.