All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe author kws why we are drawn to love poems and why we hold sacred written celebrations of remembrance and trust. He kws why we seek words that serve as affirmations of friendships and lifelong partnerships. He kws that Heart Love is love that matters. Throughout this compelling collection, that comes ten years after his last single volume of verse, Madhubuti provides eloquent words of strength and wisdom. This book gives us essential meditations on commitment and caring. The author gives honest and sometimes cutting criticism that is expected from a true friend or lover. He gives us poetry--constant reminders of our wholeness, of our humanity.
- Author BiographyHaki R. Madhubuti is poet, publisher, and educator. He is one of the early prominent voices in the Black Arts Movement of the 1960s; a distinguished professor at Chicago State University; the president of Third World Press; and the founder and board member of two private elementary schools, a charter elementary school, and a charter high school in Chicago.
- Author(s)Haki R. Madhubuti
- PublisherThird World Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThird World Press,U.S.
- Content Noteb&w photos
- Weight155 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.