All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionUnbekwnst to loved ones, a headstrong young wife is snatched off the prairie by two Comanche braves, carried rth of the Red River, and traded to their war chief for ponies. After five years, a small detail of Texas Rangers rides into camp, and she determines that day will bring freedom or death. She'll remain captive more. Sassy Nightengale almost gives up hope until a company of Texas Rangers rides into Bold Eagle's peace camp. She learns they've come for the negotiated exchange of stolen white women, except her name isn't on their list. Purposing in her heart to escape captivity with her blue eyed, four- year-old that day, she does everything she can to be ticed. Famed Texas Ranger Levi Baylor spots the red headed beauty and agrees to the war chief's price adding his personal horse and weapon to the Republic agents' offerings. The trade propels the couple on a trail of joy and sorrow. Sweet love blossoms but must be denied. His integrity and her faith in God keep them at arm's length, t allowing even a kiss. Sassy's still married to her son's father, and Levi's hor bound to deliver her home-to her husband. Can their forbidden love be made holy? God hates divorce. Is it wrong to hope, expect Nightengale to relinquish his wife and son? Will Sassy and Levi find the redemption they seek for their troubled souls?
- Author BiographyCaryl McAdoo and her husband Ron-high school sweethearts-are rearing two grandsons in the woods south of Clarksville, the county seat of Red River County in far Northeast Texas. She enjoys four-wheeling over the 916-acre McAdoo Ranch and singing the new songs God gives her. For every blessing in her life, including ten children (including in-loves) and fourteen grandsugars, Caryl credits her relationship with the Lord, and her heart's desire is to glorify Him.
- Author(s)Caryl McAdoo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.