All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe founder of Quantum Psychology reveals over 75 of the meditation techniques which are the cornerstone of Quantum Psychology - powerful, effective tools for transforming and mastering negative and limiting patterns of behaviour. The book is divided into various types of self-work, with explanations and examples drawn from Dr Wolinsky's experiences with students, individually and in classes.
- Author(s)Stephen Wolinsky
- PublisherQuantum Institute, Inc
- Date of Publication22/05/2006
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationAptos
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuantum Institute, Inc
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.