Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionApproaching her eighth decade, Iris Stern is set in her ways, and why shouldn't she be? With a supportive husband and beautiful and successful grown children, Iris lives a happy life. But when her daughter's marriage crumbles, Iris is forced to question what it means to be a woman and a wife.
- Author(s)Belva Plain
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelacorte Press Books for Young Readers
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.