All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides strategies for an energetically sensible and suitable approach to building conditioning as well as its design and constructional integration. How much the building itself can achieve in the context of the given climatic, topographical, and town?-?planning framework conditions and to what extent additional installations are required for conditioning - all of these topics are discussed on the basis of case studies.
- Author BiographyAlexander Reichel: Reichel Architekten BDA, Kassel, numerous publications and awards, among other things visiting professor for building construction at the TU Darmstadt, author of numerous papers and constructional reference books Kerstin Schultz: liquid architekten, Darmstadt, professor at the architectural department for refurbishment of buildings with a special emphasis on Interieur Design at the Hochschule Darmstadt; numerous publications and awards.
- Author(s)Joost Hartwig,Manfred Hegger,Michael Keller
- PublisherBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleScale
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content NoteApprox. 176 p., 150 illus. in color, 25 illus. b/w., 200 drawings
- Weight694 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlexander Reichel,Kerstin Schultz
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.