All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare for your career with HEAT PUMPS, 2e. This reader-friendly, full color book provides comprehensive coverage of air source, water source, and geothermal heating pump techlogy. Fifteen dedicated troubleshooting chapters provide ample opportunities for you to apply each of the steps required for successful completion of every service call. The Second Edition addresses the latest green building codes and includes a wide range of built-in learning aids and real-life examples to help you develop the kwledge and skills they will need on the job.
- Author BiographyOver the past thirty-five plus years, Eugene has been involved in all aspects of the HVAC/R industry from field technician and system designer to company owner, teacher, administrator, consultant and author. Eugene is presently an Assistant Professor and lead faculty member for the HVAC/R program at Suffolk County Community College in Brentwood, New York. Eugene has twenty-three years of teaching experience and has taught HVAC at several institutions. Eugene earned his dual Bachelors Degree from The City College of New York and his Masters of Science degree from Stony Brook University, where he specialized in renewable and sustainable energy sources. He earned his Certified Master HVAC/R Educator (CMHE) credential from the ESCO Group. Eugene also carries the BEAP credential issued by ASHRAE, classifying him as a Building Energy Assessment Professional. Eugene, an active member of both ASHRAE and RSES, served as the author and subject matter expert for multiple projects including Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology, 6th and 7th Editions, Residential Construction Academy: HVAC, 1st and 2nd Edition, Pressure Enthalpy Without Tears (2006), Heat Pumps, 1st and 2nd Editions and Psychrometrics Without Tears (2014).
- Author(s)Eugene Silberstein
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2015
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1157 g
- Width195 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.