All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionHeating and ventilating apartments is indispensable - especially in new buildings or revated, newly insulated houses - as an improved thermal insulation and air-tightness can easily lead to undesired humidity damage in case of incorrect behaviour. Mould formation is the most common symptom in this context. This booklet shows how to avoid such dwelling damages and unnecessary conflicts between landlords and tenants on the one hand and owners and architects on the other hand. Prices (incl. 7% VAT); *30 - 100 copies; EUR 5,10 per copy*101 - 500 copies; EUR 4,60 per copy*501 - 1000 copies; EUR 4,20 per copy
- Author BiographyGraduate Engineer Helmut Kunzel is a building physicist highly accredited by the experts. He has been the director of the outdoor experimental site Holzkirchen of the Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics IBP, Germany, for many years. For more than four decades, he gathered extensive experience in thermal and humidity protection for buildings and provided this experience in numerous professional essays and topical books. The author knows how to make complex facts comprehensible even for laypersons.
- Author(s)Helmut Kuenzel
- PublisherFraunhofer IRB Verlag
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintFraunhofer IRB Verlag
- Content Note27 col. illus.
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.