All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are so many questions in life, but few are as universal as this: What is the afterlife like? For those who have put their hope and trust in Jesus Christ here on earth, heaven awaits. Addressing questions as basic as What will we do there? and What is it like?, theologian Dr. Paul Enns dives deep into the Scriptures while reflecting on the very personal nature of what is to come. Heaven Revealed is a helpful, easy-to-read guidebook for Christians as well as an encouragement for those of us who are left here on earth after our Christian loved ones fall asleep in the Lord.Follow along as Dr. Enns succinctly leads you through what the Bible has to say about heaven.In grief, we all need hope hope for our loved ones who are w gone, and hope for ourselves as eternity looms closer. Heavenshould besomething to look forward to, t something to be confused about.
- Author BiographyDR. PAUL ENNS has served as Minister, Biblical Training & Leadership Development at Idlewild Baptist Church since July 1995. He attended Dallas Theological Seminary, obtaining his Th.D. (Bible Exposition) in 1979. In addition to his teaching position at DTS, Dr. Enns also held positions at: Luther Rice Seminary, Talbot Theological Seminary, and Word of Life Institute. He was instrumental in establishing the Tampa Bay Extension of Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary and currently is Professor of Systematic Theology and Director.Dr. Enns has served as Scholar in Residence for the Lockman Foundation, since 1989, as editor and translator of the New American Standard Bible. An accomplished author, Dr. Enns has written twelve books including The Moody Handbook of Theology (Third Edition); Approaching God: Daily Reflections for Growing Christians; Matthew, Mark, Luke, John Gospel Commentary; Heaven Revealed and Everything Happens for a Reason. Dr. Enns enjoyed 45+ years with his beloved wife Helen before her homegoing to heaven in 2005. He resides in the Tampa area and has two sons.
- Author(s)Paul Enns
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.