All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhile a whole lot of debate is on about the existence of the supernatural, the miraculous or even the reality of Heaven and Hell; well some people have quite some things to say either from books they have read or movies watched or an experience of their own. No matter how some people might want to deny it, there is a feeling within us that there is an existence of a higher force that seems to have control over quite a lot of things such that sometimes things unbelievably work for us while at other times, they work against us even when the situation seems perfect. The supernatural still remains a phemen that is widely open to speculations, theories, beliefs, doctrines and opinions as various bodies and organizations have tried to solve the mystery behind it either through scientific means or otherwise while others have just learned to embrace it and believe in it. Various cultures have different beliefs about the supernatural as well as the subject of heaven and hell and they also have different names for these two places. But in all the beliefs, one thing is common; death will take you to one of these places whether you like it or t and it is also believed that a good person will be going to heaven while a bad person will proceed to hell but I think it is safe to say that the supernatural is a little more complicated than that. Even the creation of life still has some mystery surrounding it and even though the scientists seem to have it all figured out, there are still some unexplainable events surrounding the phemen of creation, so how much more the supernatural itself in which some events just beyond our imagination occur and we have a hard time dealing with it or understanding it. No matter how a lot of us might want to deny the existence of the supernatural mainly because we shudder at the realization of its reality, it still does t change the fact that beyond the natural is ather level of reality on its own that is quite beyond human imagination. There have been stories of people about heaven; how they have gone to heaven and then sent back to warn or tell people about it. There have also been few stories about the sighting of hell or its existence but whether you want to believe it or t, the existence of these two places cant be denied which makes it very interesting to want to kw about. This book will be picking stories of certain people and relaying what their experiences were as a result of dying either from an accident, a serious terminal disease or just an unforeseen event in order to share some perspective on this controversial subject in the world. Now, do t get it wrong, the book is t about trying to make you a believer but only trying to enlighten a bit on what you may or may t kw. Some of these people include Mary Neal who was an orthopedic surgeon that had her own NDE during a kayaking accident in southern Chile. Ather is Anita Moorjani who was an intercultural consultant for multinational corporation until she had cancer, died and then came back to be cancer free after which she then turned into a public speaker and a New York times best-selling author. Next is Benjamin Breedlove who had been suffering from certain conditions since he was young and had episodes where he fainted and travelled to heaven and back before eventually dying at the age of eighteen. Then there is Colton Burpo whose incredible story of going to heaven really rocked 2014 to an extent that it was made into a movie. His experience gave birth to two books namely: Heaven is for real (made into a movie) and Heaven changes everything which is a sequel to the first book. Well there is Crystal McVea who was a school teacher and had her own experience when she had pancreatitis which was when she died for nine minutes, went to heaven and then came back.
- Author BiographyRichard Berrington is a young and progressive researcher and writer. He has started and manages multiple successful businesses that allow him to have true freedom in his life. Richard's adventure and excitement for writing started at a young age while travelling to Europe. With time and freedom, Richard has been able to produce quality books to spread his knowledge and experiences with the world. Richard is currently living in New York and is happily engaged to his lovely fiance. They are proud parents to a chocolate lab named Cindy & 2 furry felines Cookie & Abby.
- Author(s)Richard Berrington
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.