All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe third volume of David Griffin's Windswept Journal, Dave's latest stories and essays take the reader from a heavenly fishing stream in the mountains to a fast train leaving Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan to a tree house in the suburbs. Come along with the author as he remembers the sexiest car of his youth, his crazy neighbors and a mighty blizzard.
- Author BiographyDavid Griffin has been telling stories and voicing his opinions since age 4. He is retired and lives in upstate New York, where he fishes and tries to reason with his dog.
- Author(s)David Griffin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.