All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.24Trending at AU $33.88
- AU $41.47Trending at AU $42.67
- AU $44.95Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.89
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $33.02
- AU $7.96Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.44
About this product
- DescriptionHeavenly Bites is the first multinational Muslim cookbook that features the best of Muslim cooking to be found from Morocco to Bangladesh, served up by Karimah Bint Dawood, the TV presenter and cook and convert to Islam. With the ever-growing popularity of Eastern cooking in the Western world, this book assembles together some of the best-loved dishes, featuring 50 recipes for soups, salads, snacks and starters, smoothies, main courses and sweets. If you want to expand your cooking skills or learn some new dishes from your Muslim neighbours or you simply want to learn more about the international tastes of the Muslim world, then this is the ideal cookbook for you.
- Author BiographyWith an eclectic Asian, African, Scottish and English heritage, Karimah is widely travelled and well-versed in global cuisines and cultures. She has worked as a make-up artist for Gucci, Revlon and Bride magazine, and has travelled and worked as a fashion model around the world, during which she developed her interest in world cooking. After converting to Islam, Karimah put down her brushes and white stilettos for a while and picked up the henna cone and the Qur'an. She is now a well-known veil-wearing cook who has presented her cooking on Islam Channel's Ramadan Bites and in her forthcoming Heavenly Bites on Ramadan TV, both on Sky.
- PublisherKube Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMarkfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKube Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width196 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byKarimah Bint Dawood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.