All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe year is 1989 and Mark Doty's life has reached a state of equilibrium. His reputation as a poet of formidable talent is growing, he enjoys his work as a college professor and, perhaps most importantly, he is deeply in love with his partner of many years, Wally Roberts. The harmonious existence these two men share is shattered, however, when they learn that Wally has tested positive for the HIV virus. From diagsis to the initial signs of deterioration to the heartbreaking hour when Wally is released from his body, this is an chronicle of love, its hardships, and its innumerable gifts.
- Author(s)Mark Doty
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication13/07/1999
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date18/10/2011
- Weight277 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.