All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $22.39Free postage
- AU $24.35Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- Description<b>FEATURING THREE CHARACTERS FROM THE BESTSELLING BOOK-CLUB FAVORITE <i>THE LIFE WE BURY</i>, THIS NOVEL EXPLORES A RIVETING MURDER CASE TOLD FROM TWO OPPOSING PERSPECTIVES.</b> Detective Max Rupert and attorney Boady Sanden s friendship is being pushed to the breaking point. Max is convinced that Jennavieve Pruitt was killed by her husband, Ben. Boady is equally convinced that Ben, his client, is incent. As the case unfolds, the two are forced to confront their own personal demons. Max is still struggling with the death of his wife four years earlier, and the Pruitt case stirs up old memories. Boady hasn t taken on a defense case since the death of an incent client, a man Boady believes he could have saved but didn t. Now he is back in court, with student Lila Nash at his side, and he s determined to redeem himself for having failed in the past. Vividly told from two opposing perspectives, the truth about the stunning death of Jennavieve Pruitt remains a mystery until the very end.
- Author Biography<b>Allen Eskens</b>is theaward-winning and<i>USA Today</i> bestselling author of<i>The Life We Bury</i>, <i>The Guise of Another</i>, and<i>The Heavens May Fall</i>. A criminal-defense attorney for twenty-five years, he lives with his wife in Minnesota, where he is a member of the Twin Cities Sisters in Crime.
- Author(s)Allen Eskens
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintSeventh Street Books
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.