All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than a half-century, heavy rescue trucks have played a vital role in plucking hapless souls from such precarious situations as fires, auto accidents, floods, and other disasters. This comprehensive history uses a collection of 400 factory and on-scene photographs to examine and depict the evolution of these life-saving vehicles and their specialized equipment. The book features rigs from early builders like Gerstenlager, Swab, and Reading, along with modern trucks from well-kwn companies like E-One, Pierce, Saulsbury, and Supervac. The trucks are shown in both small towns and major metorpolitan areas across the United States.
- Author(s)Paul Barrett
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHudson, WI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note400 illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.