All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.47
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.29
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.98
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this story, an engagingly vague Lord Emsworth battles to prevent a pig-napping, Lord Tillbury lurks, desperate to filch Gally Threepwood's sensational memoirs, and those formidable sisters, Julia and Constance, will do anything to sabotage the nuptials of Ronnie Fish and chorus girl Sue. Also thrown into the proverbial mix are: Parsloe-Parsloe, Monty Bodkin and Percy Pilbeam. Confused? So is Beach the butler, drawn into events by a heady cocktail of loyalty and self-interest. But surely, the storm will conk out and the thunder will grumble away...This is Wodehouse's comic genius at its most magical, so expect sunshine - and even a bally rainbow - when the weather lightens and all the confusions of the castle are finally resolved. Pip, pip! Martin Jarvis inhabits this masterpiece of cross-purposes with dazzling vocal dexterity, adding ather laugh-out-loud performance to his many Wodehouse readings.
- Author BiographyP.G. Wodehouse (1881-1975) was a British novelist and humorist who achieved international acclaim with his Jeeves and Wooster and Blandings series.
- Author(s)P. G. Wodehouse
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCSA WORD
- Weight121 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Read byMartin Jarvis
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time300
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.