All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA must for anyone travelling abroad. As the first phrasebook ever to appear in a 'map' format, what better guided tour could there be through the experiences of travelling in a foreign language? Also the perfect stocking filler, bon voyage gift, thank you, or party gift. A patented lamination process allows Language Maps(r) to fold and unfold in a snap without tearing in addition to being durable, weatherproof, compact, sturdy, easy to use, and much lighter and discreet than a dictionary or phrasebook. Contains over 1000 words and phrases split into important sections covering the basics for any trip. Language Maps(r) are so beautifully illustrated that all travellers will be proud to use them in any setting, whether dining in an expensive restaurant or buying tickets to a museum.
- Author BiographyKristine K Kershul
- Author(s)Kristine K. Kershul
- PublisherBilingual Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBilingual Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight60 g
- Width275 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.