All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis title focuses solely on hedge fund transparency and offers a balanced perspective that appreciates both the needs of institutional investors and hedge fund managers. It presents clear insight on why hedge fund transparency is an issue, as well as offering solutions. It includes perspectives based on interviews with numerous eminent practitioners from both sides of the investor/hedge fund debate. Service providers including consultants, prime brokers, third party marketers, capital introducers, systems providers, lawyers and accountants, should additionally acquire an enhanced insight into the needs of both investors and hedge funds in order to tailor their services to the market needs. The press and the regulators can also achieve enhanced understanding of this complex and controversial subject. Written by the chair of the Investor Risk Committee of the IAFE Committee on Hedge Fund Transparency, this title is well placed to advise on and explain the issues for all concerned participants.
- Author BiographyLeslie Rahl is president of Capital Market Risk Advisors, Inc, a risk management consultancy firm. Prior to founding her consultancy firm in 1991, Leslie spent 19 years at Citibank, nine of which were as head of Citibank's Derivatives Group in North America. Ms Rahl was named among the Top 50 Women in Finance by Euromoney in 1997 and was profiled in both the fifth and 10th anniversary issues of Risk magazine. She has been published numerous times. She was a director of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) for 5 years and is currently a member of the Board of the International Association of Financial Engineers and the Fischer Black Memorial Foundation and a member of the Board of Advisors for the financial engineering programme at the Sloan School. Ms Rahl received her undergraduate degree in computer science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and her MBA from the Sloan School of Management.
- Author(s)Leslie Rahl
- PublisherRisk Books
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRisk Books
- Content Notegraphs, tables, glossary, bibliography
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.