All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers full coverage of how hedge funds work, from risks to rewards. L'Habitant discusses - from an investor's perspective - the potential uses, risks, and returns in hedge funds, while offering both the qualitative and quantitative tools investors need to access these types of funds. Topics t rmally covered in discussions of hedge funds are included, such as how to include hedge funds in traditional portfolios, database differences, and n-transparency. It is a practical guide to a growing, yet little understood, segment of the financial industry. Francois-Serge L'Habitant, PhD (Geneva, Switzerland), is Head of Quantitative Risk Management at Union Bancaire Privee in Geneva, Switzerland. A former computer engineer, he previously served as Director of UBS Private Banking Division. Over the years, financial professionals around the world have looked to the Wiley Finance series and its wide array of bestselling books for the kwledge, insights, and techniques that are essential to success in financial markets. As the pace of change in financial markets and instruments quickens, Wiley Finance continues to respond. With critically acclaimed books by leading thinkers on value investing, risk management, asset allocation, and many other critical subjects, the Wiley Finance series provides the financial community with information they want. Written to provide professionals and individuals with the most current thinking from the best minds in the industry, it is wonder that the Wiley Finance series is the first and last stop for financial professionals looking to increase their financial expertise.
- Author BiographyFrancois Serge Lhabitant has substantial experience in risk management as both a practitioner and academic. He is Head of Quantitative Risk Management at Union Bancaire Privee, Geneva whilst he is also Professor of Risk Management at HEC, University of Lausanne. In addition to this he is Assistant Professor of Finance at Thunderbird, the American Graduate School of International Management and is one of the holders of the Deloitte & Touche Chair on Risk Management at the University of Antwerp. His previous experience includes being a Director of UBS/Global Asset Management
- Author(s)Francois-Serge Lhabitant
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2002
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight628 g
- Width173 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.