All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for Molecular Biologists, Biochemists, and Geneticists interested in manipulating and analyzing the Hedgehog Signaling Pathway, this volume offers various detailed chapters on experimental description, including anecdotal pointers and tes.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number397
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJamila I. Horabin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.